Digital India Scheme Internship Program, Digital India internship scheme, apply online, application form, a ministry of Electronics and information technology, digital India scheme application form
Digital India is a scheme launched by the central government. Minister of Electronics and information technology has launched on the new scheme as “Digital India Scheme Internship Program”. Under the scheme Central government schemes to Rs 10000 as a stipend. This stipend Given to applicant on the basis of per month.
To avail the benefits of this digital India internship scheme. You have to make online registration. Under this internship program, Central governments are going to select 25 students for each session like summer and winter. Candidates can download Digital India Scheme Internship Program Application from the link given below.
Digital India Scheme Internship Program
Guys as we all know that, there are many government schemes launched by the central government. Primary motive to launch Digital India Scheme Internship Program government wants to provide skill development through which each and everyone gets the job. And this is a major step toward the transformation of digital India. Those candidates who are interested fill their online application form for the summer training. Guys you have to feel this training application form between the dates 9 May 2018 to 23rd may 2018.
In this particular article, we will give you all information through which you can apply easily. Guys as we all know that, Digital India is a dream project launched by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Now ministry of Electronics and information technology launched Digital India Scheme Internship Program. Under the scheme, applicants will get a stipend Rs 10000 per month. So, guys, this is a great opportunity that you have. Check out our whole article and you will get all information regarding Digital India Internship Scheme.
- Name of the scheme – Digital India Scheme Internship Program
- Stipend given – Rs 10,000 per month
- Scheme launched by – Ministry of Electronics and information technology
- Apply online for – Summer Training Session / Winter Training Session
- Mode of application – online application
- Other information – given below
Eligibility criteria for Digital India Scheme Internship Program
As mentioned above, Digital India Scheme Internship Program is launched by the ministry of Electronics and information technology. Under this scheme, the central government provides a summer and winter training for 2 months. The summer training during i.e June and May and winter training in December, January. Those candidates who fulfill these criteria can apply online for this Digital India Internship Scheme. Check out all details given below –
- ( Academic Percentage ) – The student must have scored 60 percent marks.
- ( Require Good Academic Background Preference ) Candid should have a good academic background.
- Student must be pursuing integrated degree B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M Tech.
Digital India Scheme provides internship in areas like a research and development in electronic and IT, cyberlaw, digital Forensics, Malware analysis, mobile governance, cloud computing, digital literacy, software Hardware industry promotion and digital payment. All those who complete their internship will be awarded the certificate of completion of internship after final submission of the report.
Digital India Scheme Internship Program Application form
There are some simple steps through which you can apply online for the Digital India Scheme Internship Program. You just need to follow the simple steps and apply online.
- First of all, you have to visit web page mcity.gov.in/internship-scheme.
- In the next step on the homepage, click on the application for an internship link.
- After clicking on the register. Karnataka there is an online registration form will be displayed in front of you. It looks like –
- All the important details as per mentioned in the online registration form.
- Enter all valid details and click on the submit button.
- After that, you can apply for service/login by entering username and password.
- Selection and placement under Digital India internship scheme.
Those candidates who applied for this internship scheme. If they will get selected by the concerned organization. Then interns shall have to clear their personal interview. Also, there is no given to the candidates for attending a personal interview. List of consisting selected candidates name will be displayed on the portal.
Some important dates for Digital India Internship Scheme
|Sr. No.||Activity||Expected Dates|
|1||Launch Date||09th May 2018|
|2||Submission Form||09th May 2018 to 23rd May 2018|
|3||Select Applications List||24th May 2018 to 31st May 2018|
|4||Result Displayed on||1st June 2018|
|5||Offer of Internship||1st June 2018|
|6||Applicants to confirm Internship||1st June 2018 to 3rd June 2018
|7||Application Rejection ( if applicant does not confirm )||4th June 2018|
|8||Confirmation letter to confirm candidates||4th June 2018|
Dear readers if you interested in Digital India Scheme Internship Program. Then you can apply online on the given dates. Here in this article, we give you all information digital India internship scheme. If you have any questions about above article, then you can comment below in the comment box.
Download Official Announcement – Check Here